Please review the following and check one of the boxes below:
Must be in good financial standing
Actively involved in Christian education for the previous and current year
Actively involved in a ministry
2. As a delegate, the church supports attendance to a convention by covering in full the cost of transportation to/from the convention, ground transportation while at the convention, hotel and meals.
3. As a delegate, you will submit a written report within 15 days of returning from the convention. In addition to the written report, you will give a presentation to the congregation on a date and at a time designated by the Convention Ministry. The presentations should be 7-10 minutes in length. The format can be PowerPoint, video, pictures etc.
4. Members may apply for consideration to be a delegate to a convention once every other year. Only one application every other year may be accepted. Furthermore, members may only apply for attendance to one conference per application.
5. If a delegate cannot attend, an alternate will be selected based on the next highest vote.
6. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
7. Applications must be placed in the Convention Ministry mailbox by Sunday, February 11, 2018.